So, you want to apply for a Challenge weekend?
Before you do, we encourage you to read the "About" section of our website.
Still want to apply? Here are a few things you should know:
The upcoming Zoom weekend is the 173rd Challenge Weekend! It will be taking place on March 12-14, 2021.
- The weekend begins on Friday evening at 7:45 p.m. and ends around 3:45 p.m. on Sunday (with breaks in between).
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 25.
- The cost of the weekend is $12.00 via E-transfer (provided after sign up) This includes all expenses (meals, accommodations, supplies, etc.) For those unable to cover the registration fee, assistance can be arranged.
- Only those able to attend the entire duration of the weekend will be accepted.
- The space on the weekend is limited; if the weekend is full when your application is received, your name will be put on a waiting list and you will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
- Once you have submitted your application online, it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted via email with the Zoom login information
- Once you have received notification that your spot has been confirmed, it is required that you provide us with your Health Card number. Failing to provide this important information by the Friday at registration will result in you no longer being able to participate on the weekend.