So, you want to apply for a Challenge weekend?
Before you do, we encourage you to read the "About" section of our website.
Still want to apply? Here are a few things you should know:
- The following 2 weekends are the 167th and the 168th Challenge Weekends. The 167th Challenge Weekend will be taking place from May 5th - 7th 2017 at Blessed Sacrament. The 168th Challenge Weekend will be taking place November 3rd - 5th at St. John the Apostle Parish.
- The weekend begins on Friday evening at 7:00 p.m. and ends around 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 25.
- The cost of the weekend is $35.00. This includes all expenses (meals, accommodations, supplies, etc.) For those unable to cover the registration fee, assistance can be arranged.
- Only those able to attend the entire duration of the weekend will be accepted.
- The space on the weekend is limited; if the weekend is full when your application is received, your name will be put on a waiting list and you will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
- Once you have submitted your application online, it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted via email
- Once you have received notification that your spot has been confirmed, it is required that you provide us with your Health Card number. Failing to provide this important information by the Friday at registration will result in you no longer being able to participate on the weekend.